Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Pokemon Go and Ghostbusters World

My friend Jamie got me to try Pokemon Go about 3 years late.  I don't know shit about Pokemon, never watched the show, so I don't understand what's going on in the game.  I've been addicted to Ghostbusters: Answer the Call recently, and when looking for Ghostbusters apps and what not in the Google Play store, I saw Ghostbusters World.  The play mechanics are similar in many respects to Pokemon Go, but I actually understand what's happening.  Capturing malevolent ghosts and making them fight is more digestible and capturing cut animals in small containers and then 'training' (read as forcing) them to fight.  I'm not Michael Vick.  So, Ghostbusters World it is.  I probably won't mess with Pokemon Go much more because, well, why?  It just carries no meaning for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment